The Linde Group’s northernmost air gas factory
– Establishment of the new air gas factory at Mo Industrial Park has gone very well in terms of time, technical considerations and other factors, says Jostein Thomassen, Head of Sales and Marketing at AGA Norge AS.
Streamlining and downsizing
– The situation in our industry is now very serious and demands a high level of cost-effectiveness. Rana Gruber AS is actually doing fairly well compared with many of our competitors, says CEO Kjell Sletsjøe, Managing at Rana Gruber AS.
9 February, 2015
Secured five-year contract
Rana Gruber AS has entered into a five-year contract to supply Tata Steel with a minimum of six million tonnes of iron fines over five years. This will help to provide a firm foundation for operations for the next few years.
– Tata Steel is a customer we have supplied to previously, and the volume for the previous contract has now increased considerably, says Kjell Sletsjøe, Managing Director of Rana Gruber AS.
9 February, 2015
Innovation will save Europa
– Research and development will help the EU to emerge from its crisis, and innovation is the engine that will make this happen. This is why the EU is now focusing strongly on its new programme, Horizon 2020, says Marianne Bahr Simonsen, project manager at NHO Nordland.
– Cash is king!
– The water industry is two and a half times bigger than the oil industry. Water is forever. We drink the same water that the dinosaurs drank.
These were the words of Sverre Hanssen, an international innovator and entrepreneur from Norway.
For Molab AS, their work at ONS involved shared focus. They helped to profile cooperation within the clusters with MIP Cluster and Oil and Gas Cluster Helgeland, and they were also actively selling their own services, from Molab AS.
27 October, 2014
Momek with its own stand
“Oil and Gas Cluster Helgeland have done a brilliant job when it comes to devising a solid programme for the event. And Petro Arctic are doing a great job for the supplier environment in the region.”
18 October, 2014
Industri2014 is over. Now what?
“Being able to promote our issues in such arenas, at both the conference and informal meetings, has been extremely valuable,” says Ulriksen.
11 October, 2014
Helse & Sikkerhet SA with authorised offshore doctors
– Som autoriserte leger står vi på lister som ligger ute på internett. Det betyr at personell som skal ut på offshoreoppdrag kan få sin godkjenning hos oss, forteller bedriftslege Petra Reckert ved Helse & Sikkerhet SA. Begge bedriftslegene ved Helse & Sikkerhet SA er nå autoriserte for godkjenning av personell til offshore, både til plattformer og skip.
26 September, 2014
A worldstar to “Smelteverket”
On Friday November 14 the festival “Smelteverket” starts, with a twist and with international star Bruce Dickinson as the first speaker. It is the third consecutive year that “Smelteverket arranged in Mo Industrial Park. This year innovation, creating joy and industry is high on the agenda. The conference will be followed by a dinner and concerts throughout the evening. Momek […]
Process Cluster Helgeland initiative
The power-using industry in Nordland exported 12 billion in 2013. It is a very important industry for wealth creation and employment in Nordland.
10 September, 2014
Joint selection with important venue
“Our primary aim was to seek out oil companies with interests in future fields on the Norwegian continental shelf so as to present Wasco and the pipe coating plant in Mo i Rana. “